Thursday, December 04, 2008

I just came back from a super duper feast with my friends. It's a birthday celebration planned by me at Kuishin-Bo, Suntec City. The last time I went for their dinner buffet, I didn't attack the seafood, mainly because I am lazy to peel the crabs and prawns. But today, there were 4 lovely people who dedicated their time attacking the seafood and also spoiling me with all the peeled prawns and de-shelled crabs (although I only ate one prawn but I do appreciate Dagen's effort!). It was another makan session where we spent the time pigging out and laughing loudly with and at each other. Today however, was a little more special. Besides being the birthday of my good friend and my cousin in KL, my good friend and her boyfriend (who is also a good albeit irritating friend) announced their engagement and showed off the lovely engagement ring which sparkled incessantly under the lighting. So this makes the second engaged-to-be married-soon couple out of the four couples I know. Yay!!! I do feel happy for them and at the same time, I'm happy that I do not feel envious of their status. Strange as it may sound, I don't feel the urge to be in the same boat as them right now...and that relieves me...heh heh...

Congrats to these four wonderful people...!!!
My pockets are going to be "kang kang" soon!!!
Remember what I said about a buffet wedding lunch/dinner....hahahhahahahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home